Influence Media Inc. is looking for a PPC (Pay-Per-Click) Manager on a contract basis for approximately 5-10 hours a week (20-40 hours per month).
As the PPC Manager, you will work closely with the team to create and manage ad campaigns for clients in the lifestyle, fashion, beauty and wellness space.
Does this sound like you?
- Creative and on top of the latest marketing trends
- Passionate about helping small businesses hit their goals
- Love writing witty, attention grabbing ad copy
- Able to create eye-catching graphics and ad creative
- Motivated by a positive ROI
- Organized, resourceful and take ownership of tasks
- Reliable, able to meet deadlines and thorough in their work
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Participate in developing effective ad strategies
- Create, launch and optimize ad campaigns
- Oversee ad accounts on various platforms like Google Ads, Pinterest, Facebook, AdRoll and Tiktok
- Write powerful, concise ad copy
- Create GIFs or animated videos using Canva, Photoshop and/or other apps
- Design graphics and ad creative in Photoshop, Canva and/or other apps
- Create landing pages (when applicable)
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Produce client reports
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Competitive research
- 1-2 years of experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist
- Experience with 2-3 ad platforms like Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Tiktok and Pinterest
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Must reside in North America
- Must be fluent in English
Apply by emailing your resume, portfolio or samples of your work and a bit more about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking for someone to begin immediately and would love for this individual to work with us on a long-term basis.
Thank you to everyone who applies! Only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.